Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Been A While, Hmmm?

Good Morning!

It has been exactly four weeks since I've posted anything on my little corner of the Internet. Four weeks... I was truly surprised when I looked on my stats and found that I still had some folks checking out my page even after no activity all that time. It gave me a little happy feeling in my heart. :)

I must confess that my blogging break was a bit of a time out for me. See, I tend to have an "all or nothing" view on tasks and things and the Lord was, um, a bit unhappy with me because I hadn't been keeping up with things the way I was supposed to, yipe! I had to do a little bit of re-prioritizing and re-organizing and re-decluttering of my life. My family has to come before any other type of activity (save my time with the Lord) and I had begun to put writing a little ahead of them, ouch. So, the Lord put me in the "think about it" chair and that's what I did... thought about it... alot. 

Here's what I came up with... wait for it.... the brilliance is coming folks... :)  Okay, well, maybe not any brilliance, but I did come to a decision. I don't want to give up my blog. I do enjoy writing, it's an outlet for me and the Lord seems to be able to take my ramblings and bless other folks, so I'm gonna keep it up. I am gonna cut back again to only once a week this time. I think that will have to be my allowance to myself during the school year as life seems to be a little more than crazy and I just don't seem to be able to juggle it all with the best of 'em! :D In the summer, I might ask the Lord very nicely if He'll let me go back to writing a little more often and if I've been a very good girl, maybe He'll let me!  Yeah, I know, no one's holding their breath on Nell being a good girl, huh? What can I say, I like drama WAY too much! :D

So, if you are so inclined, please hop on here, bright and early on Monday mornings to see what odd topic the Lord has discussed with me that week. I'm also gonna post a little bit about my music classes and how the Lord has been using that this year. Just wait till you see my Kindergarten hand bell choir!!!! :o)

I love all of you and I want you to also know, the Lord has dropped it in my heart to pray for all of you and so I'm gonna keep to that task as well. You're all a blessing to me and I hope to return the favor! Have a blessed Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment