Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day!

It's Labor Day! Which means we all do no labor, right? Well, at least that's what it means around my house!  ;o)

My sweet hubby has to work for a time today, so my girls and I are taking a short trip to a neighboring city to visit their mall and their Chick-Fil-A! Sadly, we have no Chick-Fil-A in our little corner of the world and so we take a road trip every now and again to have a little treat. I'm extremely excited to get to go with my girls and just enjoy the day!

For now, though, we are hanging out in our pj's watchin' tv and eatin' junk for breakfast! ;o)


We've only been through two weeks of school and I must say I'm extremely thankful for a break already! The Lord knows just what we need when we need it, doesn't He? An extra day of rest! Yippee! I plan on enjoying it! See you here on Wednesday for some Scripture and some meaningful thoughts... at least I hope so! ;o) Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment