Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacay, Bay-Bay!!!

Good morning my little family of readers! I hope your day is going splendidly!! :) My sweet Jordan came in from Erie last night for her summer visit with us, yay! Ahhh, that girl is like a sweet breath of fresh air to our lives right now and can I be totally transparent for just a moment? She's like healing salve on some hurts in my heart right now. The Lord knows just what you need, just when you need it, doesn't He? He's so good. :') Here's her pic in case you forgot what she looks like!

We had a great evening of visiting, steak& salad and frozen yogurt. ;0) Then, we all watched "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding". If you've never seen it, let me just say, "WOW!" I don't know that I've ever been that spell bound by a show in my life!

Anyway! :) If it isn't wonderful enough Jordan is here with us for a time, my hubby has also taken the whole week off from work! Now, if you know my husband, you know what a miracle that is! ;) So, I said all that to say I'm gonna take off this week from blogging every morning whatever the Lord is speaking to me so I can stay up late with her and hang out and enjoy her visit. Also, think I'm gonna spend alot of time pinching myself that my husband is actually home with all of us! ;) Shhhhh, don't tell him I said that! 

I love ya'll and I'll be back on Monday morning, yes, I know it's 4th of July! I already have the topic for my post - HOT DOGS! Hmmm, what will the Lord speak to me about that? You'll have to make sure you come back Monday to find out!!! :) Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment