Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Anybody Feel Like Worshippin'? ;o)

Woke up today wanting to do a different kind of post. I had several ideas running through my head and couldn't wait to get to my computer with my coffee. :) This is the idea that seemed to stick, so I hope it's a blessing for you. I could sing this song all day long (and I often do, much to the consternation of my girls ;o)) and not get tired of it, cause the words are the outcry of my heart. It's called Psalm 130.
Again, I hope you are blessed! I love you, Jesus! You are my God.




Gonna cut back on my posts a little, gang. I've been able to goof off this summer and just write, but it's back to reality this week. I'll be teaching music (Yipee!!) in the fall and I've got to get goin' on my responsibilities for that. Hope you still click on over on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and check out what weird thing the Lord is talking to me about! Have a fabulous Monday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment